Laurel M Link, LCMHC LMFT PA
I served as a counselor with CareNet, Inc. of Wake Forest Baptist Health from 1989 to 2011;
for the last eight years, I served as Director of the Winston-Salem region.
I also served as a counselor and Director of Training in Concord, Charlotte, and Rockingham.
I established this private practice in July 2011.
· NC Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist—#471
· NC Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor—#2193
· Certified Fee-Based Practicing Pastoral Counselor—NC #29
· Certified Cognitive-Behavioral Therapist—#010762
· Fellow, American Association of Pastoral Counselors—#4004
· Certified by the American Group Psychotherapist Association, National Group Registry
· Ordained by Ardmore Baptist Church/Pilot Mountain Baptist Assoc., Winston-Salem, NC
DMin—Columbia Theological Seminary
MDiv—Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
MA—University of North Carolina at Greensboro
BA—Wake Forest University